Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there's a website that checks the car's history in "Canada" like CARFAX in the states. or CARFAX checks canadian registered cars as well?

thanks

YJ

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yes, it checks Cdn. Cars as well. I have done it on a few of my cars when the free Carfax's come out. The only thing it doesn't do a good job on is finding milage rollbacks, since at least here in Saskatchewan, not sure what it's like in Quebec, we never register odometer readings, so can never find if car's been rolled back or not. Not sure how they do it in the US. Do you have to have milage reading everytime you register you vechile down there?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm... milage roll back is one thing I want to find out from Carfax. I'll be in a market soon. (as soon as I sell my 95 RS), and recently I read a article that rolling back is practiced widely even in dealerships. A friend of mine was told by the dealer he traded his car in that they would roll back the odometer to resell it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well, do you ever have to get milage readings when registering your vechiles down in Quebec? If you do you are probably safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts