Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
nice stock integra...

sucks about the dent, but I wouldnt get those Z3 fenders....no need to rice a perfectly good integra...

sell them and get a clean kit, all red tails, and some performance mods..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im lowering it in about a month and i think im just ganna get sum 16's because of the price diff. personally i like the Z3's but im not trying to rice it out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just updated the website today with my new wheels, im lowering later this week so ill update again then

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Nice color, looks pretty clean so far. The wheels ain't bad, they're like the generic les schwabb wheels. I thought you said you were getting 16s? I'm not really feelin the exhaust, or the subs, or the matrix coil overs, those seem like a bad idea, and i think you should spend the money you'd spend getting those ugly Z3 fenders painted to just fix your dent. Other than that, try and keep it clean

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice car, you should just get that fender fixed instead of putting Z3 fenders on. Do what you want, it's your car.
Why would some kid do such thing?? looks like he head-butt your car.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Is it really that much harder to type out the word 'some' instead of sum? A sum is what you get when you add two numbers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
nice car...i say u should stay away from the z3 fenders and keep it clean...unless u plan on getting a body kit for your car...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Car looks good, when you drop it it'll look a lot better. I think you should keep the Z3 fenders off if you don't have a whole kit to go with them. They'll look out of place. It wouldn't be too hard to fix your dented fender anyways. But don't let me tell you what to do, you do what you like. Just voicing my opinion. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why does evryone not like my muffler, i like it, i think it is 10 times better then evryone's coffee cans

·
Registered
162 Posts
Now dont catch feelings. You ask the site to look and give opinions. It does by the way look clean. I personally dont like the exhaust tip. But then again there played out in Japan and the look better on luxuries. But I think the fenders would look good. Keep it up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts