Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i know i have seen that somewhere. i think arospeed makes it. not sure though. i think the CF tape is a good idea. i would do that before i bought it, just to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here's one, not a bad price.

Hogen's

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Ouch.... $50 bucks? I guess that is nearly what the OEM one costs from the dealership. I'd go with the vinyl first and see how you like it. That cover doesn't get hot enough to mess up the vinyl. That is actually one of my next projects. I'm refinishing one of my covers as we speak to cover it with vinyl.

Something I did to the one I use now that I really like, is that I put a sticker on it from the tuning shop I go to. It was the perfect length to fit all the way across the cover. I used a grey sticker so it looks kinda cool on there. That's one idea to sort of jazz it up a bit.

Another thing I did once was put a sticker from the car club I'm in (DSCR) on the cover and then I painted over it with that mirage paint that changes color when you look at it. I put a couple coats of that over it and then tons of clear untill it was smooth. The sticker shows through the paint but its perfectly smooth over the top. It was a cool 3D effect that got a lot of comments. I spent like a week painting it though. I wanted it to be perfect so I let it sit forever between coats.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Planning on buying a carbon fiber sticker (saw it at chinatown, think ten bucks for 2X2) then just wrap the plug wire cover.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
10 bucks for 2x2 is a rip off. I got a roll 7 feet long and 15 inches wide for 25 bucks shipped from stickercastle.com. I guess if its local and you don't want to wait for the shipping.... I still think you could do better if you called stickercastle and told them you are a TI member. They give us the hook up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts