Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I'm going with alot CF parts on a cayene red pearl car see profile and no it wont look that dirty it will be on a CF hatch too. Looking for less weight and decent looks.

· Registered
42 Posts
I don't really like the carbon fiber look too much, it just seems out of place to me. A CF hood might look tight on certain cars but anything besides that takes away from the clean look of a car, makes it look ricey to me. As far as weight, if it's weight reduction ur into, go for it... but I would consider painting it

· Registered
1,170 Posts
i think it'd look damn good painted

· Registered
646 Posts
I like it a lot. I agree with pythonscott, it would look awesome on a white teg with a cf hood, lip and tinted corners. I think it would flow nicely if it were complimented with other cf pieces. Alone however, it would be really tacky. Just my two cents.

I also really like type r wing that hangs off the back, i forget who makes that one, but it looks sweet in carbon fiber!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.