·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What so you guys and girls think about this spoiler. All opinions excepted:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
It would probably look good on a dark car or a light car with a carbon fiber hood, lip, tinted corners, etc. I think I like it. Does it have LED in the back?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
carbon fiber's cool and all...but i think this is getting out of hand.

that spoiler looks pretty good there - all by itself...but once mounted on the car...i think it'll clash. assuming your whole exterior isn't carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I'm going with alot CF parts on a cayene red pearl car see profile and no it wont look that dirty it will be on a CF hatch too. Looking for less weight and decent looks.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
had a picture of a white gsr with the CF ITR wing. I liked it alot. it also had a CF front lip and blacked corners... will get it up soon.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry about that I thought I did the link right. Click and Paste or whatever.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't really like the carbon fiber look too much, it just seems out of place to me. A CF hood might look tight on certain cars but anything besides that takes away from the clean look of a car, makes it look ricey to me. As far as weight, if it's weight reduction ur into, go for it... but I would consider painting it

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
i think it'd look damn good painted

·
Registered
780 Posts
I like it a lot. I agree with pythonscott, it would look awesome on a white teg with a cf hood, lip and tinted corners. I think it would flow nicely if it were complimented with other cf pieces. Alone however, it would be really tacky. Just my two cents.

I also really like type r wing that hangs off the back, i forget who makes that one, but it looks sweet in carbon fiber!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Pair that with the CF hatch and hood and that will really knock off some pounds. looks dope to me

·
Registered
898 Posts
You wouldn't really do this mod for weight reduction. the heaviest part of the hatch is the glass. This is mostly for bling factor. Want weight reduction, stop eating nachos!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts