Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
juss wondering if a g2 with a cf trunk look tight? g2's tight with cf hood but ne1 got a pic of it with a cf trunk. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
do YOU think it does? Who cares what anyone else thinks. Your car, your opinion.
Do what you like, not what other people are gonna "praise" or "flame" you for.

- Josh

·
Registered
47 Posts
it looks awesome, but why get it if you dont get the FAL hatch window?

·
Registered
47 Posts
do all of you want it for its cosmetic value? it would be kinda redundant because if you get it for its functionality, most of the wieght of the rear hatch is the glass..... hence FAL rear hatch window..

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have a friend that has a white G3 w/ CF hood and hatch. IMO it looked like ass before he got the roof painted black to match. And yes, not having a FAL window completely defeats the purpose of a CF hatch.

EDIT: If you actually mean TRUNK, as in u have a sedan, then I highly doubt there is such a thing...

and I doubt it would look good on any 4 door.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well in MY opinion i would only get the hatch IFF (if and only if) i had a vis CF hood, CF mirros, and CF front and maybe rear lips. Then again if you want it get it, don't listen to anyone. I just think it wouldn't look as Nice unless you had more visible CF.

·
Registered
423 Posts
OMFG What if they made the complete body and interior of carbon fiber?!! That would be so ELITE! It would make my car look fast just like those stickers I'd put all over my car too!!! Don't you know AEM stickers adds 5-10 hp? I think i saw one the other day that had 400+ hp by the amount of stickers I saw on his car.

;)

couldnt help myself.

·
Registered
312 Posts
cf lips = hot
cf hoods = sometimes hot (depends on color of car)
cf shift knobs = minor rice.
anything else cf = horrible.

·
Registered
550 Posts
uh you guys are obviously rice urselves if you see no point to the carbon fiber... i mean if it reduces weight it helps and if you especially put fiberglass for a rear window with a carbon fiber hatch that helps alot. Plus if people like the way they look its up to them its their car anyway. And your complaining about how it looks what if they paint it. I'm not a show guy but i'm sure it gives you points in a show too so... To each their own don't hate on them

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey corona how does the cf headliner rate on your scale. in reality it is only for looks because it would add weight being that a piece of fabric weighs less that cf.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
guys guys.. i understand the whole "choose ur own cars destiny not let others" and i understand bout having good taste u noe like which colors go with what and so. im juss would like to see it on another g2 b4 i go about bying the shiat.. nah mean? i mean theres tons of g2's out there but i juss want to see a pic of a cf trunk on a g2. saw one on a civic and i thought it looked tight. i dont think anyone has done the cf trunk on a g2 cuz i aint see no pics.. so i guess i will hafta be da first.. but im mass broke so by da time i get mass money then maybe one of u foo's woulda allrdy done it.. i juss need a push in a direction yay or nay? thanks tho wish had a pic but that is some rare rice.

·
Registered
312 Posts
imho a cf roofliner is in the horrible category.

and jdmturbo, i was sorta strickly speaking from a looks standpoint. of course the cf servers a point to take off weight. but there's no point to a cf hatch if you're not gonna get lightweight glass...and then you'd be just as good off taking out your seats, plastic, ac, power steering...etc when you go race.

of course if you're truly racing, and you're going to do all of that anyway, then go all out and bust out the CF everywhere.

better get a big wing though, cause otherwise you might fly away.

·
Registered
550 Posts
lol yeah a big wing.... Now i never said i approved of those haha... No but all i was saying was it would be different and some people like it. And like you said it does remove weight for at the track and if you can paint it to look normal anyway and you have the extra money why not??? The carbon fiber roof liner looks hot in my opinion but i prolly won't get one simply cause its not functional, so i guess that i can understand why someone would get one of those for show especially if they have a fibered out interior...

·
Registered
111 Posts
IntegraRsNj on Mar/09/04 said:
i just called vis they want 450.00 !!!! that dosent even include shipping !!
if g2ic ever comes back online, somebody on there was offering a group buy for less than that.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts