Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i find it on ebay. but what i'm think is, it comes out from an jdm itr. so the car is righthand drive right. take a good look on the cig. lighter part. it looks like little bit foward to the left. so i wondering will it just direct fit the the usd model integra.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I think it should fit fine, yeah I noticed the reverse of the ligher/ashtray too.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
you will just need to pull the old cigarette lighter clip from the car over to the other side i would think. I can't imagine that they would use different plugs or anything.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone in the site with this consol.please help cause i really like this jdm c/f look. and thankx for all the opinion u guys gave.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
its not gonna fit without a RHD dash, this has been covered before..look at the curvature of the two sections, it wont be anywhere near lining up with the dash

·
Registered
539 Posts
it will not fit i bought one off ebay as well and ended up resaling on ebay and lost money, sh*t will not fit the only thing that will fit perfectly is the ashtray will fit in the lhd hehe the cigarette lighter housing, nor the driver side vent will fit in a lhd, u can customize the jdm driver vent to fit in lhd like i did pm me if u want help in this

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Ohhhh... didn't notice that, I guess it's kind of a waste to buy that whole thing and only use the c/f pieces, but if you can get it for cheap, go for it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
the rear part will fit though the armrest eliminator will fit in a lhd integra, i have the full itr console in my car, pm me and i'll tell u what jdm parts will fit and what ones wont fit, and how u can customize a few parts to fit in a lhd =D i did the whole dash so i know what works and what doesn,t maybe i should make a article on these =D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thankx alot man. yeah eckotyper go ahead i think we all would like u to write an article. cause most of the TI member are also JDM LOVERS.

·
Registered
539 Posts
would anyone know how to get started up to where i can make an article???? about how to use some jdm parts as usdm parts???? its basically just for the rhd driver side vent because the jdm climate control, and jdm cup holder, and jdm ashtray(the ashtray only not the housing!!) fit directly into the lhd usdm integra i would like to help, and make an article how i moded the rhd driver vent to fit lhd integra =D

·
Registered
973 Posts
Is the carbon fiber piece that surrounds the gearshift glued on? If so can it be removed and used in the USDM?

It looks like it angles to the left, whereas the USDM model angles to the right ... has anyone tried messing with it?

·
Registered
539 Posts
console piece is not glued on its crewed on from the bottom of the console, and no it will nto fit in the usdm u have to have the usdm peice, find one for sale or eeeeek deal with dealer pricing

·
Registered
704 Posts
i would love to see that article...also what year usdm itr will the carbon fiber trim be a direct replacement in a 96 ls...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thanks for the replies ... I'm just going to try my best and barter for the ashtray/lighter/cupholder combo from ebay and hope it works out! :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
go for a climate control/ashtray/cupholder combo if u can =D those are the 3 jdm pieces that will fit the usdm =D
the driver vent needs modifying i need to know how to make an article so that i can show u guys how to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts