Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I live in Fairfield, CT and my car was stolen, stripped and left for dead in the middle of bridgeport. the seats, stereo, and rims were takin and with the battery ripped from the car the car was left running on some street in bridgport. The car was stolen from a nice neighborhood of fairfield (basicaly the whole town) and I'd like to know who stole the car and how they went about doing it. I know for a fact that some one would have to have followed me for a bit, and they seemed to already know alot about my car, what was put into it. The car was last seen at 12:30 AM and was reported stripped by bridgeport cops at 4 AM, meaning it was stolen, stripped and left for dead in a matter of about 2 hours. If any one knows anything PM me immediately, this happened on Christmas eve, and I'd like to get some answers.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I am very sorry to hear that man. I sucks that no one can have a nice car without having some one mess with it. I am just curious, why did you wait till now to post if it happened on Christmas Eve?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I know how you feel these people will get whats coming to them. The problem is the ****ing cops dont do a damn thing about this no fingerprinting no investigation no nothing. If I ever catch these ****s Im going to drag them behind my truck for a nice long dirt ride. Better get out of the scene the import scene is over it's coming to an end thanks to thieves who are poor pieces of **** from ****ed up ghettos with toothless mothers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I posted it now, cuz ive been busy with school and puting the car back together, insurance helped me out, enough money you know without claiming it as totalled, so that ends ok. I had a Viper 550 security system, with the back up battery installed, tilt sensor, ignition cutoff, and glass break sensor, and it didnt even make a difference. I'll prob use the rest of the money to switch it to manual. and also 94integster...what do u mean by "Automatic?why?" and chrgd_ls_vtec man you took the words right out of my mouth, cept the whole dragging behind my truck thing, cuz i don't have a truck, lol, but as for the dragging part...I'm all for it

·
Registered
401 Posts
Ya close the borders......you guys are geniuses!!!
since it is America....never mind this is neither the place nor the time to dispute this, either way this post is to help someone get a heads up to whom stole their car.

either help or post sympathies and just leave it at that\.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
This may sound discouraging, but I doubt anybody that stole a car would fess up to it on an internet site. I doubt anybody would rat them out either. This site has a lot of good info, but that is info you're probaly not going to get.

·
Banned
995 Posts
not that bad, ur car wasnt stripped, stripped is no drivetrain, doors, interior, full suspension, exhaust all that...You just got hit by some punks with nothing better to do.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah sorry orthow about that...my car wasn't f#@kin stripped...o by the way the doors were taken, the interior was taken, and everything else was stock auto ls...but yeah either way they were just a couple of punks and as for the reason for this post, well there is some one on this site that does know who did it, I wouldn't say a name, but maybe he'll have the balls to say it. We'll see!

·
Registered
443 Posts
orthow on Feb/03/06 said:
not that bad, ur car wasnt stripped, stripped is no drivetrain, doors, interior, full suspension, exhaust all that...You just got hit by some punks with nothing better to do.
It doesnt matter.... Imagine all the time you put into the car and then some punk decide he wants all your interrior, wheels, and sounds. All are easy to replace but your insurance company will most likely declare the car to be salvage at this point. I agree with chrgd_ls_vtec the import scene have become to main stream. Everybody including the damn low life wants a piece in all this.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Where was the car when it was stolen? Your driveway?

If so, I'd guess it was someone local to the area (like, down the street, or you went to school with them...) They knew enough about the car to know they wanted it, but they obviously didn't know what they were doing. (Piss anyone off recently? Revenge?)

For them to have not taken most of the things worth taking, and to ditch the car running on the street (meaning they stripped it somewhere, then drove it STRIPPED?! - no seats!? - and dropped it off - unlikely; or they stripped it running, in the street?) these are obviously not pros.

I'd also guess that they only dropped it in BPT knowing that:
A. The cops there have plenty of other *real* crimes to deal with, and thus won't pay too much attention to the Teg.
B. BPT is filled with people, some of them are criminals - the cops aren't going after kids from Fairfield.
C. The car, even partially stripped, if left running in the right spot, would be re-stolen, and stripped *bare* - helping to erase evidence of the original perp, should the police decide to actually 'investigate.'

Good luck with all this!

·
Registered
27 Posts
i subtlTeg this sounds like an in side job you had to much saftey devices to for some stranger off the streets to follow you home. the only way to take a car like that is a tow truck and they make a lot of noise. plus people from bridgeport are not giong to go all the way to fairfield for simple parts like that.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
integraline on Feb/03/06 said:
i subtlTeg this sounds like an in side job you had to much saftey devices to for some stranger off the streets to follow you home. the only way to take a car like that is a tow truck and they make a lot of noise. plus people from bridgeport are not giong to go all the way to fairfield for simple parts like that.
I highly doubt a tow truck was involved. Kid's using Dad's internet access probably was involved. I'm sure MorningZ would be glad to tell you how easy it is to beat most alarms - if you know what you're looking at.

Tow-aways make up a very small portion of auto theft.

Also remember that if someone breaks into your home, picks up your keys, and drives off in your car (even if they don't touch anything else in the house) this is considered burglary - illegally entering a property with the intent to commit a crime.

This is covered by home-owner's or renter's insurance, and will be filed as a burglary by the police (they will also charge grand larceny for the car, but since burglary is a 'bigger' charge, that's what they want the conviction on, and is how the case will be classified.) So most of these aren't even accounted for in auto insurance industry stats.

Side Note: BlackJax sounds like a better and better idea to me every day...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.