Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I've been looking around at other forums covering this issue but cant seem to find help. I just got my turbo gsr tuned today at 2pm cali time, and i drove off. it was fine all the way home. I later decide to take it for a spin again and I drive around and come to a red light, I press the clutch to use the brakes and the rpm drops rapidly and goes to zero. completely shuts off. I turn on the engine and the idle is very lumpy and the car shakes from time to time with vibration. has anyone ever had this after a tune on the dyno?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay i just went out and checked under the hood and found no disconnected vacuum. but i did find a puddle of gas where the intake manifold has the shallow concave (gsr manifold) and i was wondering where it came from. the only thing that comes to mind for a leak are my injectors. i had installed them about 10 before the tune. so i grab a 10mm socket and start removing the injectors, and there i see all the upper o rings all pinched and torn. so now i have to wait to get new injector rings in the morning. so with that out of the way could that have been the idle ing problem? it would idle at 1300 rpm and jump to 1500 and down to 1000 and back to 1300 and so on... anyone?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have this same problem although I have not done anything to my car. Push clutch in and sometimes it will just die on me. I have also seen it while in gear just lose all power and if I push clutch in the car dies. If I stay on the gas, no RPM rev and no power, after a few seconds it will kick back in and everything is fine. This is all random and will occur a few times in a 10 mile drive or sometimes never in over 60 miles driven.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok this morning I just went to the Honda dealer and bought the b16 injector seals (same) and installed them. Drove the car around and everything was fine. that is until the car was fully warmed up. It still fluctuates in rpm but is not shutting off like it use to. still has alittle vibration still also. It's getting better i guess, but not fully cured.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok... car still turns off when I come to a stop. lets say Im driving and the light turns red.. I press the clutch in and the rpm drops.... press the brakes....i slow down and notice the rpm drops fast and goes all the way to zero.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I had the same problem too but when I popped the hood open the main hose to the fuel line was disconnected lots of gas leaked.... But once I fixed that problem... The problem went away... But it occurrd again... And this time the hoses were not the problem... Anyone kno?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.