Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE: well.... it seems as though they took my car back and dropped it back off at school. all they took was my deck and a screwdriver? nothing else. I wonder how they got it because there was no ignition damage or anything. clean break in. same thing with my friends car a few months back. i dont know how theyre doing it but at least i had very minimal damage. thanks for all the concerns from before and be careful out there.
jay

i dont know if you guys remember but my car was broken into at school during the summer.... now... my baby is just plain gone, jacked at my school, within the 2.5 hours that I was there. so.... I'm thikning its the same people. I just wanted to put the word out. Its a white 2 door, with a gsr motor. rsr exmag exhaust and thats pretty much the only thing about the car worth stealing. so if u guys can keep an eye out then that would be great.
jay

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
wow AT school? that's some balls.. you're school has no exterior surveillence?

~P2P

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

that sucks so bad man, I have nightmares about my car getting stolen at school... and im always getting *****ed at by my teachers when my 2 way alarm pager goes off in class when a loud truck drives past or something.

but man that really SUCKS! but then again... what goes around comes around.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Back when I was in high school we had three cars jacked from our parking lot... all three of them swapped civics. We had someone who walked the parking lot and we had cameras all over and they still never caught them.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Glad I owned a Buick back in high school. Didn't have a single problem during college with my Teg though.

I hope you get your car back in good condition. If you ask around, you may be able to find out who did it, since there has to be some kids at the school who are scoping it out and watching your schedule every day. Is your HS an open campus?

·
Registered
92 Posts
That **** happened to my Accord, back when I was all about sound systems. Broke in TWICE, stole my stereos. Within weeks of each other, too. The first time it was parked at my GFs house, the second at my own.

Then they tried a third time and I chased them down the road and got the police officer that lived down the block. Got compensation (they pleaded guilty because I said I had video recordings [I didn't lol] and sold the Accord, telling myself I would never get a sound system again.)

I'll keep a look out for it here in S. FL.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Man... I'm so sorry... that's my biggest fear! At my high school last year within the first month of school a kid had his swapped turbo civic stolen right from the parking lot in broad daylight... And the most crazy thing of all is the parking lot is RIGHT BEHIND the police station of our city! Anyways... good luck getting your teg back!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I hate stupid people like that. When you loss your teg, its like lossing a family member. Hopefully this wont scare you away from the teg scene, good luck with everything and hope you get it back.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I've parked less than a 100 ft from the parking attendant booth at my school parking garage. Came out of class to class to find out my alarm had gone off and some truck had backed into the front of my car. I asked the attendant if he heard my alarm, he just said "no." Obviously he left the booth or he is lying. My sirens are extremely loud, add that to an enclosed concrete garage and now you have a noise that is so freakin annoying, there is no other option than to look at the source and swear.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha... sorry for the confusion. im in college. cal poly pomona. i totally forgot that i had tein basics on there also. that just made me more sad. but right now... im pretty sure that the thing is stripped naked. if the car is found, insurance wont pay anything. but if its lost, ill get some money back. our security here is pretty crappy. i dont even know why we have any. but thanks for the comments guys, and be careful out there.
jay

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that.

If it helps, a guy an hour away had someone try and steal his car and got shot to death; karma in work.

Just remember that you'll come back bigger and badder, don't let a thief take you down.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.