Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car pulls to the right for now reason.... even after two precise alignments. We tried switching the wheels and everything but it doesn't work. If anyone has any insight please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stock tranny that a 92 RS comes wid and we checked the tie rods and the steering knuckle though. Anyother
ideas?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I did a search and it came up saying something about tired pressure being the same and also that they are correct and not high or low... just search and u should find something bout it.
good luck

·
Registered
128 Posts
OH MAN, this is all bad, from the symptoms....this happened to me awhile back, exactly like you described, my car pulled to the right, sooooo hard that it can cause an accident at times, and i even had an alignment the day before. so i'm cruisin down the road and the next thing you know it, it pulls to the right so hard and when i grab hold and straighten out, my car goes VROOOOOM, and i'm not moving. my axels were out of it's socket. the cv boot ripped, oil leaked out, and the whole entire axel gears were messed up as well as i wasn't movin anywhere.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow Azinracer, that is really scary. I just replaced my driveaxle and now whenever I lock my brakes in the winter or whenever, it pulls really hard to the right even if I steer completely left before I lock them up. I'm going to shove that thing way into the socket next time I get under my car

What do you think I can really do to fix it?

Edit: Oh yeah and when I replaced the driveaxle the new one was missing a section where the OEM had a hump that looked like it was just there to add weight. I think maybe that gives the axle less inertia which make it easier to lock the brakes so maybe I'm fine, eh?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Are the tire pressure for each tire the same?

Are u running the same size tires on all 4 ?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
could be a couple things:

tire pressure
alignment
frozen caliper

thats all i know off the top of my head

·
Registered
283 Posts
yes it could be the calipers, or axels..
i had the same problem, and changed my calipers and done an alignment, and she was all good again

·
Registered
85 Posts
Azinracer on Apr/03/04 said:
OH MAN, this is all bad, from the symptoms....this happened to me awhile back, exactly like you described, my car pulled to the right, sooooo hard that it can cause an accident at times, and i even had an alignment the day before. so i'm cruisin down the road and the next thing you know it, it pulls to the right so hard and when i grab hold and straighten out, my car goes VROOOOOM, and i'm not moving. my axels were out of it's socket. the cv boot ripped, oil leaked out, and the whole entire axel gears were messed up as well as i wasn't movin anywhere.
i had the same exact problem i just replaced that axels and it was fixed but u got to some major cleaning when that boot rips the oil goes all over the place

·
Registered
187 Posts
check ur front right caliper....could be seizing....the littlest bit of seize makes the car pull....i know i had to replace my caliper......

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
after reading all the suggestions i've concluded that it may be the tires, the calipers, or the axels. I will check these things out as soon as i can.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts