Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 turbo teg. on start up if i let the car warm up and then go to drive it alot of smoke comes out of exhaust. anyone have any clue? burning oil? what to check for? SAL gimme some feedback....

also my boost controller was working fine the other day. on low boost it would consistantly build like 9 psi. now its like something is wrong. the car keeps building and building boost. it hits like 19 lbs by like 5900. any ideas? i know its boost controller related, but is it the controller, selenoid, or maybe hoses?

also still lookin 4 injectors 1000cc's.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
haha, its your turbo brotha....

What size feed you using? I had a problem with not one, but two turbos due to the fact the kit i used was pieced together and with a -4an, It ****ed the seals in both.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im using a 3 an size feed, so just sell it? where can i get it rebuilt at? any suggestions. but wait thats the oil burning problem. what about the extra boost building????? any ideas?

·
Registered
550 Posts
to make sure its your turbo.... bypass it and make sure the car stops smoking.... If its still smoking check your head gasket and valvestem seals... Its most likely the turbo seals tho.... just to be clear your not talking about spiking right its constantly building boost???

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the boost controller problem fixed. today i took apart the selenoid and cleaned it. a pin in the diagphram was stuck open. weird........... anyways...... yeah sry ken i dont have the 50 trim. gave it to my buddy who came down and helped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.