Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my car was just stolen on Friday. Out of one of the West Chester University parking lots. I now it's stupid but I just thought I'd post on here and give ppl the heads up and maybe keep the look out for it. It's a 96 gsr milano red. The things to help tell it apart from other cars include clear side markers, black taillights which r in the pic below, on the inside i have a custom switch plate under the head unit that goes to my interior neons, and a black ractive shift knob. If you guys c this car at all just message me please. My aim s/n is bbapache. Thank you.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That really sucks man. I always liked your GSR, especially since it was milano red. I know alot of people in the area in the car scene so I'll be sure to let them know if they see a red GSR up for sale to be weary of it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
That sucks man. I hope the car is recovered in time before it's stripped. Next thing you know, your B18C1 engine will be in some kid's civic. Post some pics of your engine in case I see some parts listed for sale on other websites. Did you have leather seats? Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
damnit, i don't like that being close(6 hrs or so) to home. usually people post from CA or AZ, not PA. i'm really sorry to hear about your car. did you have any kind of security on the car?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah i was gonna do a fuel cut off switch but i didn't yet. i've been at school so i didn't really have a chance. i didn't have leather seats and nothin was done to the engine.

·
Registered
786 Posts
tegSimple on Feb/12/06 said:
damnit, i don't like that being close(6 hrs or so) to home. usually people post from CA or AZ, not PA. i'm really sorry to hear about your car. did you have any kind of security on the car?
I don't know about you but in Reading, PA a Honda is stolen or broken into almost weekly. It sucks, that's why I have GPS in my GS-R.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Calsonic on Feb/12/06 said:
Quote: tegSimple on Feb/12/06damnit, i don't like that being close(6 hrs or so) to home. usually people post from CA or AZ, not PA. i'm really sorry to hear about your car. did you have any kind of security on the car?
I don't know about you but in Reading, PA a Honda is stolen or broken into almost weekly. It sucks, that's why I have GPS in my GS-R.
wow, really not helping. i know its a reality, just something i try not to think about until it actually happens.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Calsonic on Feb/12/06 said:
Quote: tegSimple on Feb/12/06damnit, i don't like that being close(6 hrs or so) to home. usually people post from CA or AZ, not PA. i'm really sorry to hear about your car. did you have any kind of security on the car?

Yeah I know, my LS was broken into 2 times, which is the reason I sold it.I have not any problems with my RSX.Sorry to hear about your loss, good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
DAMN, that **** scares me. I would be lost if my **** was stolen. tegSimple can relate to that! I guess I really don't even consider it around here. I don't even know anyone whos had it broken into. (Knocking on Wood here...) I hope it never happens to me or anyone I know.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah it seems around Pittsburgh not to many people get their integras stolen. I live a little north up by Kittanning, and nobody has ever messed with my car or anyone else i know.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
csoell on Feb/13/06 said:
Yeah it seems around Pittsburgh not to many people get their integras stolen. I live a little north up by Kittanning, and nobody has ever messed with my car or anyone else i know.
and i'm just prayin that it stays that way.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That sucks man, My red GSR was stolen on 9/25/05. Found three days later, stripped to the bone. My dad was talking about buying another GS-R, as much I would love to i dont think i want to dont want that **** to happen again what a heart break. I'm even seeing on these fourms that even tegs with security somehow still get broken into and stolen! Clearly, if a theif wants your car...they'll take it! which ever way possible.

keep us posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.