Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well last week we had some really bad rain. and everytime it rains here my floor gets wet! it like, comes up through the floor. it hasn't been that bad until last week when i had to get a shot vac to suck the water out of the carpet. i'm sure someone knows whats wrong...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey dude same here! just happen to me today. Freaking carpet got flooded but i can see the water line up to like 2 inches above my door line. So I assume the water was leaking through the door. Went to a local car cleaning/vacuum places, put 75 cent in the machine and try to suck up as much water as I can. In the begging to try to get the water out my car so I can drive it home I used my DIN size holder holster the water out. lol. RIght now I left my car on and high heat to the floor for about 30 min. Hopefully no mildew will exist. I have a 95 LS integra too. Wat a coinicidence!

·
Registered
16 Posts
i kno this is old but last week i had the exact same problem my carpets are flooded with about 4 inches of water, i scooped it out and it sucked... i also have a 95 ls teg, neone kno the reason for this

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
are your windows up? j/k haha

If this happened to my car, i'd take a water hose and spray every crack and edge around my car and stop often to see where it's coming from.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
hpracing007 on Oct/08/05 said:

If this happened to my car, i'd take a water hose and spray every crack and edge around my car and stop often to see where it's coming from.
lol..get your garden hoses ready

might be a good idea to remove all interior panelling while doing this too.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
hpracing007 on Oct/08/05 said:

yeah this use to happen to me so i tryed that and found out the water was getting in through my tailights, so i re-siliconed the gaskets to the tailights and problem solved. my carpet and back seat had about 2 in water also....

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
this seems to be happening to my brother too.his integra is starting to smell bad so we had to gut the whole carpet,front seats and back, wipe everything down clean dry and spray simple green.left the carpet at my aunts house so that we can later on take it to a nearby carwash and pressure wash it.he already put sililcone seal in the most likely places.he's checked all his doors his hatch.its crazy dude.right now he's just driving with one seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts