Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a new gsr swap on my 98 ls. turned on fine but now its in limp mode and wont pass 3000 rpm. it reads 2 cel codes, they are iat circuit high and tps circuit low. i am using a gsr harness so i didnt have to worry about knock and vtec. only thing that was re-wired was the harness from the ecu to the stru tower. the things that were wired was pcs, vtec solenoid, knock, and vtec pressure switch. i also am running a skunk2 intake manifold, dont know if the butterfly system from the stock one would cause the problem. i changed the ecu to see if it was fried but it does the same thing. please help i am just at a loss and i have no more ideas.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Why oh why did you use the GSR engine harness?

You know the LS chassis harness doesn't have VTEC and knock wires in it right? The easiest thing you could have done was use the LS engine harness and added a vtec subharness.

You're going to have to trace each circuit back and correct the issues at the shock tower plugs - plus you still don't have VTEC and KNOCK wired whether you realize it or not - so you'll be adding the appropriate wires to the chassis side shock tower plugs.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The wiring for the tps and iat are the same for both gsr/ls 98 models.

You need to check to see where your wires are going for the iat/tps. Check for continuity between the ecu plug and the sensor plugs. I'm sure you'll find something not right. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts