Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 Integra SE. I have been having this issue in the past 2 years It only happens in cold winter times. When I first start the car, it ususally starts fine, though occasionally it takes a while. The car runs fine in the first 10 minutes or 3 to 5 miles. After it reaches the normal temperature, the car starts to act like it is going to die. The idle becomes erratic and it is hard to get it go from a stop. Often times it just dies after I put it in first gear. Also, it is very hard to get it reved up past 3k rpm. But once it passes 3k rpm, and I engage the gear, it will go. The thing is I don't have this problem during other time of the year, only in winter. Any people have similar experience? Please help. The car has over 129K miles on it.

It's been over a month, and no one has had any replies. Here's more info. I find if I drive to car until it reaches normal tempurature and shut it down and try to restart it within 20 minutes, it is very hard to start. It will crank, but the engine bogs and even if it starts, it is like it is missing. But if I wait for an hour, it will start fine. Hope this will give more clue to the root of the problem.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.