Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I left my car over at my friends house while we all went out to go and see Starsky and Hutch. I got back from the movie and drove my car home. This afternoon when I go to pull my car out of my garage I notice something on the sideskirt. I look a little closer and its f**kin egg! I guess I'm happy they only hit the driver side sideskirt. But still I have a custom paint job so its gonna be a *****.

I guess its time for me to go and try to wash it off :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
that sucks..sorry to hear that happened to you..your lucky its not much damage. my friend had the same thing happen to him but instead they smashed his windows kicked dents in his car spray painted it and some other stuff to it...good thing he has insurance

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it basically all washed off... there are two spots where the paint is chipped from the eggs impact. one is on my front driverside door at the very bottom right before the sideskirt. The other one is on the driverside rear door towards the bottom.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
dude what the hell?

Tonight I went to go see starsky and hutch and when I came back from the movies somebody had jacked my new grillecraft grill and red emblem. that movie is bad luck I tell you, nobody on TI should see it lol!

Sorry to hear about your egging though, I feel your paint

·
Registered
147 Posts
Some biatch spit brown crap on my car. BTW, most people wont see the little scratches. When i wash my car i notice little crap like that, but nobody else really notices. dont worry about that.

·
Registered
344 Posts
mine got egged right after i had my car repainted and had my body kit put on. Turns out it was a girl i had dated and her b/f was mad about it and he and her did it.. but i knew they guy who painted it so i got done again

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
adamones on Mar/07/04 said:
dude what the hell?

Tonight I went to go see starsky and hutch and when I came back from the movies somebody had jacked my new grillecraft grill and red emblem. that movie is bad luck I tell you, nobody on TI should see it lol!

so i think the count is up to 3 of us right? my car got 'Pepsi Bombed' at the theater watching that movie tonight!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
VioletTeg26 on Mar/07/04 said:
Quote: adamones on Mar/07/04 dude what the hell?

so i think the count is up to 3 of us right? my car got 'Pepsi Bombed' at the theater watching that movie tonight!
This is weird man. TI.NET I call for a BAN on the movie Starsky and Hutch! DO NOT GO SEE THAT MOVIE IN YOUR TEG!

lol, atleast Im not alone tonight. Did you guys drive home revving hard and driving fast to let your anger out as well?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I drove fast to escape damn neighborhood security. I dont know why he was following me, but i took 3 right turns, and then on the fourth i launched like a f'in cheetah.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow... thats really weird... several people from TI with bad sh*t happening to their car.

adamones: oh yeah... I was pissed off... definitely drove her hard

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
these are all reasons i had to get rid of my teggy... all the f**king haters out there that gotta think they will be better if they f**k with sh*t they can't get themselves... arrghh this really fries me. i'm sad to read these stories of vandalizm. i got my back window busted out and then like 5 months later i had someone bash my left quarter panel with a hammer or somethin and the police obviosly don't do sh*t about it.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I know... its people like that which ruin it for everyone. I guess they dont look at it from the other persons perspective. If I ever find out who did it then im gonna break their leg!

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Yeah but dude that's no reason to get rid of something you love. It's like getting rid of your girlfriend cause guys are always hitting on her. sh*t is always gonna happen but you can at least enjoy the good moments and for the bad moments there is insurance. And in the case of the girlfriend A billy club.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That sucks man! I've been the victim as well and what a pain! I thought I had all the egg washed off and it looked fine and everything and a few months down the road a couple round marks appeared on my paint where the eggs must have hit. I was actually pretty close to my car when it happened (drive by egging) so I took it to the car wash and sprayed it within prolly 15 mins of it happening. There must have been some remains or something that ate through the paint and left the circles. Make sure you do a thorough job wiping that up!

·
Registered
611 Posts
do it, do it, just do it. Tell the kid to stop throwing knives. Throw more knives! THROW THEM ALL! How much do you weigh?

That movie was friggin hilarious.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts