Team Integra Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
if you think his car looks good in picture wait till you see it in all it's glory in person! those pic's don't do his paint job any justice, in the sun his car looks beautiful. congrad's again john, see you at school.

B-Rad

· Registered
56 Posts
yeah that hater that was talkin earlier... i have seen this car featured in a magazine, i dont remember which one but anyways, it lines out the complete details about the car enough to make you believe what it is...

· Registered
595 Posts
I know this thread is kind of old but I just cruisin some old posts. And wanted to say those pics of that car suck....Like it has been said you need to see it in person. I looked at it for 2 and a half hours one day either in my mirrors or while it was in front of me or going by me on a ride to a meet in CT. When we got to this meet with 150+ people I think every person there swarmed that car before we even parked. Hopefully I'll see this car at New England Dragway in the spring doin' some laps on the 1/4 instead of just being parked in the grass for show 'n' shine

· Registered
122 Posts
Tim Sullivan on Mar/09/03 said:
That's a sweet car, but it doesn't appear to be an ITR... unless he bought a GSR IM. And why would he put "carbon fiber dash kit" on the list of interior mods he's done, if it comes stock on ITRs?
Lack of sunroof is a pretty good indication that it's an R... Question, is it just me or has this car been featured in Import Tuner?? Maybe last year??

· Registered
920 Posts
Yup it was a featured car in Import Tuner. I glanced at it and thought it looked familiar and lo and behold it was Eminence's car. Like the Mass fellas have said, no picture can ever capture its besuty like standing there staring at it, or seeing it in traffic.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.