Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just built a fresh b20 vtec everything in the motor is brand new but for some reason now that its in the car it starts but when i give it gas and hold down the pedal about 50% the rpm's go up but then the car bogs down and dies can some one please give me some advice by the way im running a p28

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TitoG on Sep/22/07 said:
Hey man becareful cause that "ttt" stuff will get you know where here. It will just get your thread locked.
ok im sorry i forgot you cant bump threads here. but i realy do need help with this im running out of options here

·
Registered
184 Posts
hey i had the same problem on my car, although its an all stock gsr.
Here is my thread
describing the problem.

Make sure your battery is fully charging. It turned out I had a defective battery. Went to a shop to get my aligment done after i put on my new suspension and they did a regular check up and found that the battery was very weak, and was not fully charging. once I swapped the battery with a new, i can mash the throttle in and it will rev normally.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dave0283 on Sep/22/07 said:
hey i had the same problem on my car, although its an all stock gsr.
Here is my thread
describing the problem.

Make sure your battery is fully charging. It turned out I had a defective battery. Went to a shop to get my aligment done after i put on my new suspension and they did a regular check up and found that the battery was very weak, and was not fully charging. once I swapped the battery with a new, i can mash the throttle in and it will rev normally.
mine is not even letting me slowly give it gas and if i do let go of the gas it still dies

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a fuel delivery or ignition problem. Check your spark plug wires, do a spark test, replace fuel filter (if it hasn't been changed recently). Be sure to notice what color the fuel coming out of the filter is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.