Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a member of my integra club passed away last night racing and wrecked her car into a concrete wall her and her friend passed away on impact witch odly is the name of our club i just wanted to say keep it on the track and be safe!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Brutal. Our hearts go out to your club and the family of your friend.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
wow, that is what everyone thinks cannot happen to them. but it just goes to show that life is more fragile than we all think... sorry for the loss, i dont even know what to say. but, it was there time, so let everyone else learn from their mistake... sorry for the loss again man, peace.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
not to be cold hearted...but thats what you get for racing on a public road. No point in saying the obvious "you shouldnt street race" Most of us are tired of hearing that.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
what is the name? Club Impact?
I have mixed feelings when someone is lost due to a race that isnt where it is supposed to be.

But nonetheless, human life is human life. Sorry to hear.
I would say "mabye this will teach more people what not to do" but I would only be kidding myself. Some people can read about this 1,000 times and will still go hop in their car like they are superman/woman.

-shrug- to each their own I guess.

- Josh

·
Registered
470 Posts
OK, we all know street racing is wrong and horrible. So how about we skip the morality lessons and just stick to expressing our sympathy here?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Again...not to be cold hearted but whats the sympathy for? If she was hit by a drunk driver it would be another story, but what happened was her own fault. I feel bad for her friend but unfortunatly not for her. That would be like her jumping off a cliff, and people saying im sorry she died. What did you expect to happen?

Again..condolances to her friend. Sucks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
C'mon you guys are HARSH! We all slip sometimes... Streetracing is stupid but unfortunetly it happens... I'm sorry about your team's loss... Thats bigtime sad sh*t man... I've lost 2 friends to driving relatede incedents - makes you think twice about driving like an asshole... Goodluck to you all!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you all i know she shouldent have done that but its the same syndrome as all of us have in one way or another that we are invincible

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sorry to hear man. My condolences and prayers are with her & family and her friends as well. She'll be missed, but she'll be watching over all of us. Peace...

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
integraboi8b on Mar/17/04 said:
some of you act like you've never raced your car on the streets before.
Ive streetraced many times..however if something happened to me i would expect the same feedback. What i did was wrong, and any concequences are on me, and only me.

·
Registered
887 Posts
hey man im sorry to hear about that man i know how it feels to loose a friend ive lost 4 this year but not with racing

to the rest of yall who are saying street racing is bad and its her fault and that is true but you take the same risk on the track you take risk everyday and its f**ked up that yall wont give ur support to him after he JUST lost a friend but i see how people are these days and if you think its bad jus keep it to yourself we all know its bad but we still do it i bet more then 50% ppl on here street race but hey we take chances we take chances on just being in a car so just keep those comments to yourselfs cause thats real cold hearted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.