Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So this is my first post on the forum. I can't seem to find anything on this but I really really need some insight. This is my first teggy I've owned. It's a 94 LS and I just got the interior side panels for the back but I can't find the rear trim piece for sale anywhere online. Maybe I have the name wrong? And also. I did find the rear interior panel for 98-01 but I'm unsure if it will line up. Pics attached. (Don't mind the mess. Currently keeping some of my stock 350z parts in there馃檹
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive exterior Steering wheel
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tree Window

Registered
Hey guys! So this is my first post on the forum. I can't seem to find anything on this but I really really need some insight. This is my first teggy I've owned. It's a 94 LS and I just got the interior side panels for the back but I can't find the rear trim piece for sale anywhere online. Maybe I have the name wrong? And also. I did find the rear interior panel for 98-01 but I'm unsure if it will line up. Pics attached. (Don't mind the mess. Currently keeping some of my stock 350z parts in there馃檹 View attachment 107161 View attachment 107162
I have one that does have some light scratch marks. I get ya pictures if shoot me a message.
Also have some other bits if needed.
IG ekacer98

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one that does have some light scratch marks. I get ya pictures if shoot me a message.
Also have some other bits if needed.
IG ekacer98
Im not actually on any kind of social media 馃槗 how much were you both asking for them? Feel free to just send pics on this thread. I just wanna see if I'm going with them before I make a Instagram account lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts