Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to hook up my a/f gauge now for like a week. Ive looked at like 3 diferent diagrams and they were all wrong, does anyone know what wire coming out of an obd2a ecm is the o2 sensor. please help me

·
Registered
182 Posts
on my OBD1 GSR it was a white/red wire. Solid white with a red stripe. I can't remember the Pin # though.

If you don't have a wide-band 02 sensor, the gauge probably won't do any good. I installed one on my gsr, and it just gave me light show. i believe you need a wide-band 02 to make it work properly.

·
Registered
814 Posts
There are 2 different types of Air Fuel gauges.
1.) A single band A/F guage. Most common of A/F guages. once installed it is just a high priced light show.
2.) A wide band A/F guage is a functional gauge that will give you insight on how you are doing on your ratio and will help you get your car running to the optimum performance by dailing it in to the magic #.

I am guessing you have a single band because you said the it is a stock one from a 98 LS. I dont believe any Integra came stock with a A/F guage. Almost positivve. So I am going to say you should go to AutoMeter's website or another and look for the wiring diagram. I dont have one sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.