Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so guys i am converting my car to auto to manual, i'm buying all the parts thursday and i dont know who can do it, i live in northern kentucky and i'm going to UK this friday, but anyone in kentuky, or indiana, or ohio.. i just need to find someone who can do this swap and dont say "do it yourself" i dont have time, and plus my dad would kill me haha he is weird like that so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Thats a great price, but you also cant find anyone to do it.

If a shop takes your car in they are going to have it for at least 2 days, if a mechanic is working on your car for one day youre looking at 8hrs by about $70 an hour so thats $560 a day

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in Northern Ky and I have one shop do all my work on the car. They have done a head rebuild for me and also a full motor swap. The motor swap only ran $1300 with a new ACT clutch, clutch master cylinder, and a couple other little things and they only had the car two days. Please note that was just the labor cost though. Still, they do good work especially with Hondas. one of their mechanics is big Honda guy. His name is Matt Lacker, but the shop owner is Rey Morgan. Here are the shop details.

Quality Plus Auto Care
4258 Harrison Ave
Bridgetown, OH. 45211
513-574-0894

Ask for Rey or Matt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts