Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot decide between these two rims. I need help you all. I don't want to spend $2000 on a package, I've got too many other things I'd like to buy so my price range is around 1,000. Here's what I found that I like. The Sport Edition Fox 2 (tirerack.com, other sources) and the Motegi Racing MR7 (which I like, but A LOT of people have).

I can get with 4 yokohama parada spec 2's the fox 2 for about 900. and the 4 yokos and mr7 for about 1050.

these are for 17" on a 205/40/17 to go on my silver, 95 LS. thanks for your all suggestions. if you don't care for either rim, that's cool. just don't flame me because this is what I like and tell me to get something else. I want to know between the 2 which do you like.

·
Registered
411 Posts
both look good but for integra i must say the ones on the dark grey teg would look good on silver but thats just me, god luck choosing

·
Registered
136 Posts
The ones on the gray integra look the best for silver integras. I have a silver integra and i wish I had the money to get some like that. I also like the adr 17 inch gt sport rims.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
well since i'm the owner of a thunder grey teg like pictured above...those wheels do look nice.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LT6916 on Sep/20/02 said:
well since i'm the owner of a thunder grey teg like pictured above...those wheels do look nice.
heh heh... I Was hoping you'd see this LT!!! thanks guys for your opinions... I was leaning toward the fox 2's (on the thunder grey). I do think they would look best on my silver teg as well.

I'm pretty much deciding on the 17s, but for a daily driver, somewhat aggresive at times (road rage prob in traffic) and occasional dips/humps... would the 16 be a better choice? I don't know if that would affect handling or anyhting??

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
silver ones

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had the white mr7 in 16's and they looked great on my purple 95 saturn but I had to clean them every day I would go with what ever was cheaper and lighter but still stay away from the white unless you like cleaning rims every day.just my 2 cents

·
Registered
19 Posts
go with the gray, I just bought some white ones like that, if they get chipped they look like crap, go with gray, 17" all the way, I also got the parada spec 2's they are awsome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts