Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a tail light harness for 2000 integra gs 2 dr hatch? They are discontinued and there are none at the junkyards in my area.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,931 Posts
You're going to have to watch places like Facebook Marketplace, Offer Up, etc, as to someone parting out a shell.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reason I need that tail light harness is that one of the pigtails gets really hot on the passenger side and all the lights on that side are dim. I looked up a generic pigtail that fits my 1157 bulb style and it looks like I should be able to splice it into my current harness. I'm thinking I might have to try that route.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you post some pics, so I can see their condition? How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah I am at work right now, I can send some pictures when I get home. How fast do you need them?

I was thinking $15.00 each. Im in Baltimore, MD how far am I shipping these? Or you close enough to meet up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish we could meet up..I've never met a fellow team integra member before...I'm in MN...15$ sounds fair. The car is in the shop as of this morning getting a gas tank swap...I'm not in a super hurry to get them...the tail light still work...they are just very dimm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Okay I can try and get them shipped by Saturday at the earliest and Monday at the latest. Is that cool?

And yeah I am new to the forum game, but, I'm trying to get serious about the build because I finally got a daily.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh nice, what are your plans with your car? I've never bought parts on here before how does that work? And dont forget to send me pics first...I want to make sure their correct, before I commit to buying them. Thanks for the quick response, btw.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still no luck finding the harness. The only option left is to possibly order the correct pigtail and splice it into the harness. Not really what I want to do. Let me know guys if you have any rear taillight harness pieces.

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's too bad. It seems like somebody is parting out an integra every couple weeks out here on the west coast.

Two places I look for parts that are hard to find locally are car-part.com. If you're not familiar, it's a website where all the salvage yards coast to coast list parts for sale. And J&J autowrecking. They always have a ton of Honda/Acura stuff.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took a look on the car-part.com, there isnt really a choice for light harness. Guess I'm not exactly sure what to call it. After messing around for sometime, still couldn't find what I need. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yea, there might not be exact matches for particular parts. But if they have the car, you can call them. And they'll pull the part for you. Just takes some calls.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If anyone else has this problem, I ended up buying a universal pigtail that holds the specific bulb # off of amazon and just ground off the nubs needed to make it thread into the tail light housing, then just soldered them onto the harness. It actually worked well and now my tail lights are in great working order.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts