Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of taking out my dash and putting it back together but i can't seem to remember what this wire is supposed to be hooked into. Someone please help

I need to know what the green one goes to (I honestly forgot. The orange/black wires connect to under the stering column so it must be close to it)

·
Registered
318 Posts
well i need to know which harness that is....is it the one behind the dash?....if u give a lil more info i might be able to help you out a lil

EDIT: from the looks it seems like it goes to the climate control or your hazards and def....most likely in that area

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Just a tip if you do something like this next time. Use colored stickers or a paint marker to mark male to female connectors that way you won't forget what goes where.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
If it's not the cluster (Z knows a lot better than I do I'm sure)...my guess would be it goes into the Maintence Required Light (MRL) box...that's green isn't it?

Just off the top of my head, take it for what it's worth, I could be 100% wrong.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
hes got two different harness there... the one with the light blue plugs is definitely the cluster plugs... he also has the Maintenence Req'd harness (green plug) underneath it in the pic

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
oh wait.. after further review.. the blue arrows point to the plugs for the maintence req'd box and this weird little silver box (attached to the knee brace which is a piece of metal held on by 3 ten mm bolts behind the plastic knee panel)

These two:

Both boxes are located here:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx MorningZ and everyone else. I need to get a Helm's for sure. I am on a tan -> baby blue -> black interior conversion. I have learned alot from doing this. I feel confident about helping other people to do the swap. I have my old dash and other parts right next to the dumpster waiting to go.

I've pained my steering wheel black and also the pass. air bag. I only need a couple more pieces and i will be done. If anyone has these please PM me. Thanx!

Sunroof switch
Driver side door panel (black)
Cargo cover (black)
Front seats
Carpet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts