Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm talking about everything, the bumper, the lip, the headlight, the corners(anything else i didn't mention?)....could it fit on a 94-97 teg?? is a direct bolt on or modification needed??

·
Registered
125 Posts
i think the front end from a '97 type r will fit no problem...i dont see why it wouldn't...but none of the other years will fit without changing other things too...the only difference between the type r front end and any other integra is the lip...so u should probably just buy a lip rather than wasting money on everything else

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"but none of the other years will fit without changing other things too"...so does that mean an itr front other than 97' will NOT FIT a 95 teg?? i messed up my bumper so i like to do a 98+ front end conversion and the itr lip at the sametime.

·
Registered
172 Posts
if you want the japanese conversion, you have to change everything, but if you want the usdm version, you would just need the lights, bumper, and the lip.... that's it.
nothing changed on the integra over the years except the shape of the headlights,the new lights and bumper are direct bolt-ons for the US market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts