Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a set of cams, retainers, and springs. I'm running a pretty mild setup right now, but eventually the boost is going to get turned up. I've been looking at Crowers 63401T only because everyone in my family runs Crower cams in their domestics. Does anyone have any opinions on them, or any other cam for that matter. I'm in the pre-buying, shopping around and getting information phase, so any good or bad reviews on any camshafts would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
126 Posts
for higher boost go with cams that have a high lift and short duration there should be some posts with good material in MD's tech corner or the performance board
and the articlse section that would give you more insight than i can

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
InspiredRacer on Sep/12/02 said:
Get some dyno numbers. When I was going to turbo my GSR I found that the gain vs cost wasn't worth it.
I've got a problem in my valvetrain, that no one can figure out. The cam swap is going to be part of a total head rebuild, if I can't find a shop soon who can solve the mystery for me.

·
Registered
693 Posts
TheRooster on Sep/15/02 said:
Quote: InspiredRacer on Sep/12/02Get some dyno numbers. When I was going to turbo my GSR I found that the gain vs cost wasn't worth it. I've got a problem in my valvetrain, that no one can figure out. The cam swap is going to be part of a total head rebuild, if I can't find a shop soon who can solve the mystery for me.
JG man let them do it...AWESOME !
JG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts