Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching around and didn't see an article about stock primary cams wtih an aggressive VTEC lobe. I'm interested in something with stock primarys for the gas mileage, but an aggressive VTEC for those throttle mashing moments (you know what i'm talking about
)

second question: how much do they cost, and how much else would I have to upgrade to get them to work for a base LS or something (I know like fuel pump, injectors, retune, etc) but just put it down for the record.

Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
I suggest reading the engine packages threads and the cam articles before even thinking about this...from the sounds of your post you don't know how the system works or what it takes to get the most out of cams

If you really do have a bone stock LS. You have alot of work ahead of you if you even want to take that path.

VTEC conversion ... open up the breathing on both ends....Tuning

theres alot...

Add what motor you have and what your goals are and if you havn't please read the packages articles

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me clear some things up...

I don't have an integra yet, and if I did get an integra, it'd probably be a gs-r, but thats beside the point.

I just wanna know if there any any cams with the primary lobes the same lift and everything, but with much more aggressive secondary lobes.

hope I cleared some things up

·
Registered
351 Posts
many companies do offer cams with stock primary lobe lift and duration. search sites for Toda...Crower...etc...etc

I dont remember the stock gsr cam specs but search and youll find them on this site

read the cam articles and engine package stuff and youll probably find your answer as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.