·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LudeinteG

Today's Blog

AB
Sep/09/02

can i drop some crane cams into my integ 00' non-vtec with weapon R intake, DC headers, and 5Zigen exhaust,NKG wires, and not worry about air fuel mixtures or anything else for that matter?????

Cam gears can i just get the intake side and advance it something like 4 degrees and get some good power. or how do i set both the intake and exhaust without dyno runs?????????

·
Registered
173 Posts
Crane doesn't make Non vtec cams first of all ..Unless custom for whatever reason..you'll be looking at like Crower..The stage 1's (stock replacement) you may be fine without "tuning" but "should" have some sort of Fuel mixture program..Apexi AFC will work at a Low cost budget but If you want to invest in Hondata for mods later a stage 3 and a visit to a dyno shop when you get most your mods done will net you good HP based on the tuning..Check for a local dyno shop here Site PS: my information I have given is purely based on the information you have given..I (and others) would need a more accurate idea of your end goals to determine what's best for your situation
Adendum: "Don't make Non Vtec B18b Cams"

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
Jtfalcon on Sep/14/02 said:
Crane doesn't make Non vtec cams first of all ..Unless custom for whatever reason...
http://www.cranecams.com/import/anonvteccams.htm

please check before you advise someone on any info. You would not want to receive bad advice from a careless reply that can lead you down the wrong road either. I know you were trying to help and it was not intentional but please try not to guess here. We pride ourselves on trying to get out the right info to people. I make the mistake once in awhile too. We're all human. So just do a quick double check when you aren't sure. thanks

PS compare the specs and you'll come to the conclusion that you will get more bang for the buck with Crowers for Non-VTEC cams.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts