Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a camera mount or know where i could get one for my Integra. I dont have a roll cage. It also has to pass SCCA inspection for autocrossing. I've heard a little bit about suction cup mounts, but i dont know if that will pass inspecton. Please help I want to video tape my autocrosses this season.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I don't know of anywhere else to mount it if it's not mounted outside or on the cross beam of a roll cage.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I built my own using a piece of aluminum i bought from home depot. I sized up some bolts with washers that were long enough and mounted it to the headrests. putting pieces of garden hose on the posts makes it a nice tight fit. My family had a tripod mount so i just unscrewed the top piece and bolted it to the middle of the bar. WOrks perfectly for in car shots. Hopefully you can see it in this pic. If you have any other questions let me know.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I just used a 1x4 and drilled two holes in it for the passenger headrest to go through. If you get the correct length your board will end right in the middle of the car and take some pretty sweet pics! good luck!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
there are tons of posts but here's one of my ideas:

Of course you put it on the passenger side or your c-pillar bar for driving events.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts