Team Integra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
DB2tegGsR on Aug/12/09 said:
A more recent picture of my DB2

Welcome, a fellow MD member! You should bring this DB out to a MD meet!

-----

on the real though, you guys are all extremely lucky. Please keep these gems safe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
B18Ch1ck on Aug/13/09 said:
Welcome, a fellow MD member! You should bring this DB out to a MD meet!

-----

on the real though, you guys are all extremely lucky. Please keep these gems safe.

I am thinking im going to come to one when i finally get this wiring BS figured out.

I had the chance to buy another civic that i could swap all the parts from my totaled civic onto,
But then i saw this gs-r I was like "Damn i gotta get that", a good decision i think.

But really , we are hella lucky for getting these awesome hatch's..... i just wish i had a damn gs-r engine harness....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Really wish I had the money to get my 92 GS-R looking the way some of these do. As it is I'm going to have to let it go more than likely. Great job guys, keep the very few GS-R's on the road going! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
From what i understand there where only 1200 made in 92 and a 1000 in 93 so ya thats pretty rare. Il post some pics of mine tomorrow

·
Registered
24 Posts

This was my first '92 DB2, she was stolen and striped, very sad. Here is a brief list of most of the engine mods;

b17a, custom turbo kit[turbonetics t3t4], spearco intercooler, turbonetics wastegate, greddy blowoff valve, manual boost control, jackson racing fmu, hondata s200, str competition fuel rail, 550 cc rc injectors, second jackson inline pump, web custom ground cams, type-r springs, titanium retainers, 70mm throttle body, port matched civic typr-r manifold, ls pistons[9:1 compression],new connecting rods, .040 over rod bearings, crank turned, block bored .030 over, lightened flywheel, clutchmasters stage 2 kevlar clutch rebuilt ys1 transmission, phantom grip limited slip, stage one axles, apexi vafc, greddy turbo timer and some other stuff im sure I forgot.

This is my new '93 db2. I'll try to get some better pics up soon.

The list of current mods is up on my profile.

·
Registered
738 Posts

sid cardenas' db2. theres a story on it in honda tuning

phaze2 ftw

·
Registered
483 Posts
heres mine:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey so I figured I might aswell post mine up here.......:p this is my 92 GS-R still completely stock..... just got it a few days ago so this is the only pic so far.........

ps this is my first post so be nice....LOOOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
No pics yet but I just bought a 92 db2 gsr and they are pretty quick in stock form can't wait to do a couple mods and see how she does at the track

101 - 120 of 124 Posts