Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
nice guys, im at work, can't post any pics, I have a 92 gs-r, I took the b17 out and had an ls-vtec for 3 months, blew that up and now there is a jdm b18c with a peak boost turbo kit in it, don't worry, I still have the b17, it will go back in one day....

·
Registered
408 Posts
pics............

·
Registered
243 Posts
disturbed83 on Oct/14/08 said:
i guess that its impossible now to buy a used B17A1 to swap it in to my GS??
my friend got a white 92 gsr i'll take pix of it soon and post them up... it needs some TLC but oh what a great car... oh and as far as b17's for sale... i have a bare block with a crank... was gonna build it but not anymore since i just put something in my DC =]... let me know if you want it

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I would so trade my 2001 LS for a clean GS-R 92 or 93. Makes me love and appreciate the teg so much more.

·
Registered
408 Posts
how many people have arm rests in there cars?

·
Registered
84 Posts
How do you post pics from your computer whenever i try to use the add image button on here it says i have to give a url my pics are on my comp. I got an awsome low mile GSR with lots of mods to show off.

·
Registered
84 Posts
1993 GSR 123,000 miles
Civic type R cams,Skunk2 valve springs, Exedy stage 1 clutch, DC sports short shifter,Lowered with tockico springs and shocks, Strut bar over engine, 2 sway bars one in trunk one behind axel, AEM cool air intake, 2.4 inch exhuast with DC sport headers and HKS cat back,cross drilled performance rotors, Rota wheel rims, Federal unidirectional sport tires, JDM headlights and side markers, Momo steeringwheel, shifter and hand brake, and alpine stereo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I dont think they are as rare as some make them out to be. alot of people here have them and ive seen others with them as well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I love g2, since I've had 3 of them. But they're so ugly with rims and no/very small drop.. Wheel gap on a g2 is ugly like no other.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just bought a new header, intake manifold, hondata manifold gasket and throttle body...things are starting to take shape.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heres the GS-R shell i got for $700.
I'm in the process of putting in the b16a i had from my recently totaled civic and returning it to stock

Heres when i bought it

I had to put the blades on there to get it home cause it had donuts on the back

And heres it the same day i got it after i swapped some stuff over i had lying around

hope you enjoy it.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts