Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm creating this thread for exactly what the title says! I want to know how many fellow T-I'ers out there are proud owners of a DB2. Post of a couple pics of your GS-R and I'll keep a list on the original post with each owners SN.

Here is mine: 93' Frost White GS-R

·
Registered
83 Posts
damn sexy gen 2 GSR the paint makes your windows and interior look even darker a + in my book I'm always down for dark interior, but as for gen 2 GSR owners on TI over the past few months I've been on this site i think I've only seen you and somone else that owned one on here. There is probably more though nice teg though keep her clean

GL and to all those other gen 2 GSR owners COME OUT OF HIDING!! WE WANT TO SEE YOUR BABY

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
wht93GS-R on Nov/21/07 said:
I'm creating this thread for exactly what the title says! I want to know how many fellow T-I'ers out there are proud owners of a DB2. Post of a single pic of your GS-R and I'll keep a list on the original post with each owners SN.

Here is mine: 93' Frost White GS-R

I <3 92-93 'Tegs. they look so happy lol. and I'd look just as happy if I had a DB2.

·
Registered
221 Posts
wht93GS-R on Nov/28/07 said:
I know it can't be me and one other owner here. Post them up Guys and Girls!!!!!!!!
yesss lets see em all! engine bay pics toooo

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Engine Bay you want, Engine bay you get.

Pic after the valve cover was re-powdercoated. Kept it simple and stock, but so fresh and clean!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
i think just oNE photo doesn't do the DB2's justice. seriously. they are such nice cars one photo cannot truely appreciate the authenticity and rarity of the vehicle.

i petition that more than oNE photo be posted.

haha. seriously.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, well to not be a pic *****, I'll just link to my thread with my pics. LOL. And I'll change it to a few good pics.

Enjoy, and feel free to post up comments in either thread!Photo Thread

·
Registered
23 Posts

Here's mine, nice red, but yeah, there's a bit of rust on it in those pictures, but now there isn't any, I'll get some recent pictures of it tomorrow,

oh and by the way, I'm thinking about selling it, how much do you guys think this will fetch?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eonflux on Nov/28/07 said:
^ its funny seeing a vtec motor with that old intake manfold lol. GREAT CAR .

That's all stock. And that's how I plan to keep it! Stock looking goodness!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently bought this 92' GSR. It's flint black and Canadian with an armrest, daytime running lights, and regular manual seatbelts.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1 - 20 of 124 Posts