Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just to keep the selling issue in that forum, we can talk about my new car and the integra here.. more suitable.

Yes it's true, I am getting away from the Integra, it will be my mom's now and I will be driving a 2002 BMW 540i with M Package/Nav and the works.

I will still be zigga, I will still be a part of TI, I will still attend meets, I will still organize them if you want. I am NOT leaving

Got any questions? let me know...

·
Registered
634 Posts
wtf... a 540i?? jesus... you are my role model!!! i drove my friend's 540 and oh man.. it was so hot!!! drive the integra as your beater man.. hehe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, a 5-series beamer. That's like the ultimate mod to your integra. A bit more pricey than a simple CAI though.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I am so confused. You're 17 yrs old, you run your own company and you will be driving a 2002 BMW 540i W/ M-package???? What company are you running? Did you just invent the next big thing????? I need to know what I have been doing wrong all these years.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Okay...by looking at your BMW and noticing the lowered front lip, the M badge on the black side moldings, the M wheels - it looks just like an M5 to me. There is no such thing as a "540i with the M package". The M5 comes with M5 dashboard and console badging, M5 stitching on the leather seats, M5 badges on side moldings, M5 badges on trunk, quad exhaust tips in back, plus unique wheels. Plus the engine is HAND BUILT, completely different than the regular 4.0 liter V8 shared by the old 7-series and current 5-series. So indeed, your car is an M5.....basically a 540i on steroids with sweet exterior touches!

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
No suprise you couldnt get rid of the teg completey. You pick a great replacment for it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hah, Whoa.. Everyone loves the 540i, hehe.. BMW Canada is offering M package, it comes lowered, tuned etc, the wheels, the logo etc all over the car, the body kit is like the M5, etc. All done by factory. Extra $5,000. It's not the 5.5 litre.

Yes, i'm 17, running my own company and profiting well. I run a search engine: http://www.snooply.com and Internet marketing company.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ummm damn! You're hardcore bro... you almost have a 540i and you're 17?! M3s or M5s are my dream car, and you almost have an M5.. kinda.. well you know what I mean... that's awesome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
So, what kind of business are you in? Jealousy is getting the best of me. I gotta know :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Zigga, I think you shoulda kept the first picture. That one was reeeeeeeeeeally nice!

Was that first pic an actual pic of YOUR car?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
You must own your own insurance company as well. Yearly premium on BMW 5 series for a 17 year old kid. I shudder at the thought. More power to you my man. Maybe I could work for you some day and make a decent living. HA!

SWEET RIDE!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Insurance is going under my parents, the car is going to be registered under my mom. She is the board of director for my company, I ain't legal to be on the papers yet.

Insurance will be low for my parents, never been in an acident, and like 2 tickets for parking or something like that, very good history.

No illegal business man. We are an internet marketing firm, and pay per click search engine, that's all.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts