Team Integra Forums banner

Buying repoed integra - need advice!

2K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  GS-RRRRRRR 
I buy repos and acution cars that have been stolen and stripped. There is allways some work to be done. I bought one that just needed a motor. Everything else looked clean. Dropped the motor in got the car started and no headlights, brake lights, turn signals, no biggie took anthor 2 and half hours to figure the last ahole cut up a bunch of wires. Its not a biggie If you have the time and knowldege and the right resources to talkel a job like this. If not it could be a real big headache. Just make sure you have the mechanical skills to do this or you could end up with a project that cost close to buying one thats allready ready to run. Is this a salvage title or clean? If you don't buy it could you passs the deal on? lol.

Or it could of been that the guy lost his job and maintained the car and knew it was going to be repoed and took what ever he could out the car to sell and make alittle cash. Hell if it was me I would of swapped the heas for a ls, lol. I seen a teg at a cheap dealership. It was real clean gsr. The car was a 97 with 80k for 5g's. I stopped to look. man it was clean in and out. popped the hood had to laugh. gsr block ls head. no $hit. The dealer didn't even know. had to laugh my but off when I told the guy he been had.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.