Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking to buy a GSR, the only Problem is I can only afford GSr's that have around 100,000 miles on them, it that to many miles on a teg to begin modin

·
Registered
825 Posts
No way man...I couldnt tell you from personal experience because mines still under 20k but Tegs last forever. As long as that thing has had regular tune ups and oil change itll still be a true gsr =). Long live the long lasting teg.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yeah I see 94 GS-R's still kickin some ass. Definitely these motors perform for a long time if the proper maintenance schedules are followed.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I just bought a 94 gsr with 140,000miles on her...she runs like a charm...strong as hell and was well taken care off(as far as I know)...I am glad I bought her! It is soooooooooo much faster than my automatic teg..spank city! My buddy owns an 95RS and he drove my car tonight...he couldn't believe how fast it was...neither could I...
go for it...just check the car out as much as possible and take it out for a good ride...beat on it and see how it responds...a good hard test drive will bring out flaws pretty fast!

hope you get as lucky as me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts