Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went today and looked at a red 95 GSR with 122K miles on it for $7900 straight out. It is in pretty good condition minus a few straches on the front. The interior is in good condition and everything works. The engine is clean. I am only 16 and i know alot about acuras and honda but i wanted to know my fellow TI members opinion.

Later,
Garin

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
thats pretty good mileage for a 95. i would offer them 6500. 7000 tops. make sure you take it for a THOROUGH test drive. ask about water belt/timing belt, etc. tach it out in first gear and see if you can chirp second gear. if you cant, you will need a new clutch.

and if you buy it, change the oil the day after you get it, even if they tell you they just changed it, or checked all the fluids etc. trust nobody, even a dealership.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I have seen them for cheaper, but if it has been well maintained it might be worth the price.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Also, get a mechanic to look at it. AAA has a service (for about $100) - they will go to the site and exam the car. Best $100 investment in used-car shopping.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
GSRBlackout on Aug/05/02 said:
trust nobody, even a dealership.
You can't trust dealerships anymore???? What is the world coming to? LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts