Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have around $700 spending money this month and I'm looking at getting a Body Kit now... will get it painted next month (BEFORE I put it on... take note tasteless people :p ) anyway, I'm looking at definetely getting the Wings West Racing Kit II or whatever it's called.. I have a 95, and it looks like the cleanest to me. Anyway, the only spot I could find it is on WingsWest.com for $499, which isn't bad, but does anyone know of a cheaper spot for it? Also anyone have a SSBP or similar with the kit? My car is basically SSBP-looking, and I've only ever seen the kit on red cars. Thanks.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'd say try eBay or here. Alot of ppl on here have kits for sale, at least parts of a kit. Just goto the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and start a new post. I'm sure you would get some responses. Also did you try searching using search engines with phrases like "wings west body kits" or "body kits"? If not, that's always a good start. Or try Wholesale Hyperformance. Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.