Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone..... over the past few months, we have seen a few deals go bad around here on this forum.... So me not being the kind of person to just turn the other way, i just coded a whole new section.. the "Buy/Sell Rating" section....

in a person's profile, you'll see a "Buy/Sell Rating" link in the "User Information" section of the profile... if you sold or bought something from this member, then feel free to add a comment and choose a rating....

if you are looking to buy or sell, go to the same section and check out comments from other members who have bought from that person....

NOTE: for now (and i dont see it changing anytime soon), the comment will get "Queued Up" so we can review what you said. We do not want to see threats, flames, or swearing in these, so this gives us the opportunity to watch for this.. If you have something negative to say, be mature about it and it'll get posted just fine

anyways, i have a few more things to add to the profile, like how long they have been around and how active they are (if i saw a member who joined a week ago and never posted, i'd be sceptical to buy)...

enjoy the section, i hope it makes TI stronger and a better place to trade

Also check out * This Thread * to check some web sites with excellent tools to help you protect against fraud

- Steve

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Yeah, it's good but I have a question for ya Z. What if you didn't do a transaction with someone but they post something anyways? And it's bad? You know tht SOMEone is going to be the sour apple. (We've talked about this before, hehe)

So is there a filter in place to catch something like that or no?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a "real" comment courtesy of girlracer

and Justin: we have no way of knowing if a deal really went down or not.... but if something gets said, mods/admins see it first

lol.. i have had allergies for a very very very long time.. today is the day i finally found out what i need to beat 'em

·
Registered
711 Posts
Great idea Steve. It's needed now a days. You never know who you can trust. This step is one that makes TI stand out once again!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was trading a set of 98-01 amber stock bumper lens to a guy on the boards for his clears because i saw his post and i had an extra set, so when he emailed me i told him the ambers were off my 99 but would fit 98-01 so he emails me back and says he has a 98 or something like that.. well i sent mine out... and he got them. then i get his today and there the clears off a 94-97 WTFF??!!! he didnt mention anything about mine not fitting his car.. now i havent heard from him. took him over a week to send them. jerk

tukintegra21 is his name.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Flyimports is a man of his word...He sent money thru paypal to me and i sent out his valve cover

Would do business with again

Thanks

·
Registered
810 Posts
Do we have to sell/buy things via pay pal? Or can we have ppl come to our house for pick up and pay us cash?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts