Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yea i believe if you just disconnect that vaccume line going to the dapshot (little saucer with a rod comming out the bottom,) they will remain open, look at it, start your car and look at it again the rod should be sucked up into the dapshot i believe.. so just dissconnect it.

How ever, ware as this will be benefical at the top end of the power band, i believe it will have a negative effect at the lower to mid range.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will there be any negative side effects when driving with the IAB diaphram disconnected? i want to keep it open because the valves stay closed for I have a p28. it blocks alot of airflow when the vtec is activated.

·
Registered
693 Posts
VTEC420 on Oct/03/07 said:
Do some reading and check back in. Heres a link to some threads.

Secondaries
Do some reading using that link. This has been discussed dozens of times before.

If you do decide to leave them open, don't just disconnect the vacuum line. Make sure you plug the line up after you disconnect it. Just be prepared for lousy VTEC cross over and decreased midrange power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.