Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
I'm going to be the stupid kid for a second. Wanna make sure.Bumpstops = rubber parts that fit on top and bottom of where strut connects to chasis -crappy diagram
Nut
B-stop
metal washer looking thing
B-stop

Is this right?

· Registered
368 Posts
Holy F I dont remember these things. How bad is it if they're not on there. I've had my car lowered for about a month or so. They might be on there, and I just dont remember, I dunno. I will rip into tomorrow to check it out.

· Registered
368 Posts
loser on May/26/03 said:
can u clear up:
someone said that u dont need them if u get the shock replaced with the springs.....
I'll make it easy. You need then if the instructions say you do.

Correct me if I am wrong, but coil overs do not use these, but spring/strut combos do.

· Registered
368 Posts
Ok, I just looked at comptechs site instructions on their kit install. I know what the bumpstops are now for sure
But how the hell do they work? It looks like they just slide over top the strut and just sit on the bottom. From the looks of it, there is nothing that compresses them anyway, or anything. Could someone clear this one up for me (sory for being retarded)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.