Team Integra Forums banner
221 - 240 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
That rear diffuser does indeed, look great. I've been contemplating that same one from Top-One for over a year, and I couldn't find enough pics of it to see if I really liked it or not.

How much room did you have with your muffler? That's a huge concern of mine, since I have the Apex-i World Sport universal canister (oval in shape).

Your exhaust might not make but not sure. Can you take a circumference measurement and I can check if it's the same as mines?
The exhaust clearance is tight. The diffuser is holding it up kind of like another support hanger. It was my concern also about fitting.

I'll post some more pics of the install later this week. For me to keep the valence I used adjustable turnbuckles on the mounting points. That way I can lower or raise it as needed.

·
Administrator
4,474 Posts
Your exhaust might not make but not sure. Can you take a circumference measurement and I can check if it's the same as mines?
The exhaust clearance is tight. The diffuser is holding it up kind of like another support hanger. It was my concern also about fitting.

I'll post some more pics of the install later this week. For me to keep the valence I used adjustable turnbuckles on the mounting points. That way I can lower or raise it as needed.
Sure, I can definitely do that.

I have the optional rears as well, and not sure if that would pose a problem with it also.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

Judging by this picture, I believe you could fit the WS and this muffler, better. If it hung in the outlet without the "droop", I think it would fit fine.

Car looks great man. I expected to see no more stance, but different strokes! ITR wheels would look nice :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
How do you like the shifter? I bought a similar one (PLM) and love the adjustability.
I like it. For the adjustability of it. It's heavy top and my shifts are getting to where they need to be.

It is a little tall though. I liked how I was able to rest my wrist on the shifter to adjust the radio but that's no big deal. Plus it looks different when people look in there.

·
Registered
595 Posts
New updates look good, congrats on the purchase.

Reactions: Silvia

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 · (Edited)
Headed out to one of my first meet this year with my buddies RSX.

Anoited Fender Flares Type 2

Found a cool wall with Prince (RIP)

Show was inside a parking ramp in downtown Minneapolis by the new Vikings Stadium

More pics coming later. Honda/Acura scene was pretty much dead except for the S2K's. Each section of the ramp had the groups of cars by brand together.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
car looks perfect bro! Just picked up the top one rear diffuser too and got my OEM optionals painted. I might hit you up for install help with the diffuser.
Thanks.

Nice pick up on the diffuser. Which one did you get? Race version? Yea hit me up on PM and we can text each other. It'll be easier. But if you have a rest lower tie bar like Beaks etc, that has to be removed.

The brackets that come with it will mount to the gas tank rods that hold it to the car. Want to clean that rod off and get all the rust of it. Then go to the local hardware store to find washer and bolt that fits it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great! Read your whole thread. I live close to you south near Apple Valley/Lakeville MN. I wanted a teg back in high school in the 90’s. I have 72 Chevelle that is built but a buddy of mine took me out in his 500 hp turbo civic and I was hooked. Have had the turbo integra about a month now. Still figuring things out on it but the previous owner was a mechanic and built it well. Tuned by Shayne at DB Performance. Runs E85 20-22lbs boost and dynoed at 400 wheels. Crazy fun. Would be fun to meet up and learn some stuff as I am getting used to all the new lingo. Again I am used to building muscle cars. I named my car “Regression” because my wife says with this cars I regressed back to high school!!

Tommy

Will upload some pics tomorrow

221 - 240 of 268 Posts