Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
502 Posts
who'd you get the kit from and how much was it? (if you don't mind me asking) and where are you getting her tuned at? I heard you guys have several really good tuning shops near the Twin Cities.

Although I could get a kit, I'm cheap... and asian. So eventually I'll pick up most of my turbo-pieced-together-kit from spoolin' performance, tial products, evo injectors, SRE piping, and the ebay 3" exhaust. I've priced it out and it should be around $2k. :)

· Registered
502 Posts
as much as i hate to say it i was thinking about using a blox cast manifold and peice together a very similar kit.
I've done a TON of research on turbo manifolds, the only one I could find that would allow AC, PS, usage of an external wastegate, full size radiator, and a 3" downpipe is the spoolin' performance log manifold.

Otherwise a GReddy kit allows you to keep everything too, but at the cost of a very restrictive downpipe.

EDIT: We should probably stop hijacking Silvia's build thread.

· Registered
502 Posts
whoa! you've got your own paint booth too? I'll definitely hit you up when I'm in Brooklyn Park, my front bumper could use a respray haha :)

edit: I've seen some pictures from friends of how bad the snow is in Minnesota. Jeez, it looks like it's the middle of winter for you guys. I guess we've been lucky with a week's worth of rain here in Chicago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.