Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking around for rims for a few months now and i narrowed it down to 15" buddy club sf's(gunmetal) OR 16" 5zigen fn01rc (bronze)

buddy clubs are definitely lighter and cheaper ($500) but the fn01rc's ($720) would look alot better

i have a white 01 teg...

just wanted to know people's opinions about 15's and 16's and which would be more reasonable for daily street and occasional track use...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I actually prefer 17" (so 16" if I had to choose between the two) I think 18" makes a teg look like a person that doesn't eat but has a fat head
no offense intended ot anyone
Later,
Jared

·
Registered
247 Posts

Well you can see what I choose. Although the buddy clubs look nice I personally like the 5 spoke and 16" better. Althought it begs for a drop.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
i got 15" right now.. i think the tire is still a lil too "thick" (from the rim to edge) i think 16" would be perfect... thats what i'm getting next... too bad the Buddy Club doesnt come in 16" i think they look pretty nice

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'd have to agree with 17". Out of the two I say go with 16". If you slam your car, then I'd say go for the 15". IMO tegs look awesome with a lot of rubber tucked.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I have 17's on my teg and i love them.. But with those wheels i think they may look a little bit goofy in 17'. Its totally up to you but with the 17s you need to watch out for potholes i cracked one of mine the other day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts