Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Could it be gas? Could the car be running so rich that its spewing gas? I havent heard of this for cars, but my old two stroke dirtbike would spew black spooge (premix oil) if it was running really rich out of the tailpipe.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
holy sh!t thats a lot of wawa. i dunno man, never seen that before. My old prelude did something similar to that but it wasnt enough to actually make the pavement wet like that.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hmmph, do a taste test.... no no just kidding.

Well it doesn't look like oil, coolant, or gasoline, does it smell like gasoline? it looks like its just water too me. Throw your car in the air and see if there is anything fishy going on.

If you were running so rich you were spewing out Hc's out of the tail pipe, your cat would clog, melt and smell like ****, and you would smell gas.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Just turn the pipe off.....j/k providing you have done inspections like veryone else posted I can't what could possibly cause it it to spew water that much in such little time. Unless you were revving the piss out of it.
That is a lot of water. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of setup are you running, engine and headers, cat/test pipe, exhaust? The reason I ask, is because the more info you give us, the better we can help.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.