Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking around at lightweight wheel options and I like the look of the Konig Heliums. I prefer the look of dark rims (perferably black) on the car but I was wondering how bronze would look on a silver car. The Heliums' color is a darker shade of bronze so if anyone can help me out with this... post some pix. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flyinhighimport- thats where i'm a lil bit worried about it... the fact that i can't remember seeing bronze rims on any silver cars of any sort. If anyone can find me a pic or two or if you're good with photoshop... insert bronze rims onto one of the pix of my car on my web page... that would be very helpful.

if anyone wants to try photoshopping something for me, use the pic on this page thats lowered...http://happa13.tripod.com/integraGS.html

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm also interested to see what colour rims look good on silver, as thats what I have too!

I was thinking gunmetal, but bronze could be interesting...

·
Registered
52 Posts
i'm in the same boat man, silver teg and wondering what kind of feet will look good on her!?!?
I've actually thought about painting her a deep color, like red, blue or green, so that bronze rims would compliment the color.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm... maybe if i darkened it a bit. They seem a little light. And thats also a lot bigger than I was expecting. I'm gonna go for lightweight 15x 6.5. Nothin too flashy. Thanks for the insight tho... that helps a lot.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I like it with the bronze.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The only problem i'm having with the bronze is it won't really match the overall scheme. If i get a carbon fiber hood then its like having a third color and that might be kinda funky you know what I'm saying?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

there's my little microsoft paint job. TE37's. I dunno... its one of those things i'd hafta see in person. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice job... thanks smoothGS. I can tell I defniately need to consider lowering my car more than the type r springs will allow, which was my plan anyway. My cousin might be giving me his v-spec II coilovers and tokoco shocks. He's considering a set of zeal B6's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts