Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a photoshop request today(thanks to p27rpy)... and when i saw both of them, i kinda leaning more towards the bronze(light bronze?) than the gunmetal/polished lip but then again FN01R-Cs in gunmetal/polished lip is rare(who knows maybe i'll change my mind)... well, i'll let the photos speak for themselves... Also, i am debating to wheather or not to have it powdercoated or should i just paint them myself(pros/cons)... Thanks for looking!!!

Machined silver(now)

Bronze

Gunmetal/polished lip

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! That's odd... you liked the original more... maybe i don't really have to change anything and stick to what i have... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tint are 35% all around... i had 35% front and 25% on the back three windows before but they messed up and i decided to just keep it even all around which looks alot cleaner IMO... rims. rims. what color rims...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like where this is going... pros/cons... i kinda weighing my options... opportunity costs
gotta love economics...

·
Registered
367 Posts
IMO i think you should go with the bronze. I painted my wheels and havent had any problems with them yet, just follow the article in projects section and its easy. Heres a pic of my wheels after i painted them...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
95ATEG what was your original color? Did you do base coat and clearcoat combo? Does it look tacky or there is no way to tell? Thanks for the input...

Let me see my tally so far:

silver(leave it alone): 3 votes
bronze:3 votes
gunmeta/polished lip 1 votes

I need more opinions please!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
i got pretty much the same problem i bought the same rims in the same color. I think i would opt out for the bronze if i could change my mind now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.