Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the plastic ring on my shift boot broke! can i just replace the ring or will i have to buy the whole shift boot? what kind of money am i looking at and where can i get it besides the dealership?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
called a local dealership. they said i had to replace the whole shift boot. $27.86. um... no.

what are some of the other sites that i can get honda/acura parts from?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
That doesn't sound like to much money to me, unless your that cheap or broke; AnywayI hate that little ring, ever since I put the short shifter on, it vibrates like crazy when I am driving, annoying...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sleeperls93 on Aug/14/02 said:
That doesn't sound like to much money to me, unless your that cheap or broke; AnywayI hate that little ring, ever since I put the short shifter on, it vibrates like crazy when I am driving, annoying...
hmm... i'm not cheap or broke. i just don't want to pay $30 for a little plastic ring, that's all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Use electical tape to keep it together.. I did that to keep my side mirrors up. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!! YES I AM JOKING!!! I donno wut u can do.. The junkyard idea sounds smart.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Haha...heehee...junkyard??? I don't know how it is around you all...but good luck finding ANY Integra parts in a junk yard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts