Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:
I've got 2 problems:
a. I did the yellow needle conversion and I painted them yellow. While doing that conversion, I did try, at first, to pull the needles off but couldnt. I let that go and assumed everything was fine until today when I was driving and going about 40 after getting off work, and I realized the needle was at 0. And then, just like that, it jumped to the right speed. This is the first time this has happened and I did the coversion around 1.5 weeks ago now. Does this mean that I am going to have to buy a new dash board?
b. I noticed today from the back of my car that it was tilted. I did get it lowered in 12/03 and now I noticed today that the car is lower on the drivers side than it is on the passenger side. This is the first time I've noticed this. But the reason I was able to tell was because the tire was partially covered by the body on the drivers side while the passenger side tire is not covered by the body at all. Except for going to the shop that did the install what else can I do? How dangerous is this, if at all.
Thanks again.
Mehul P.

·
Registered
779 Posts
referring to problem a. you are not going to need to buy a new dashboard. if you tamper with those gauge needles enough, they are going to be thrown off a bit and if they are not working, you can just buy a gauge cluster, not the entire dash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts