Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my problem. Now what should I do to get that fixed? Is it easy? Will any muffler shop do it? And is it expensive?

TIA Sam

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And i drove home with it as I couldnt afford a tow truck and i drove for about 20 minutes when over a rail road track it smacked hard, and i wouldnt doubt if sh*t is in there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My friend had the same problem with his civic!!! He drove it for like 5 minutes like that. It cost him $40 to get it welded, in a muffler shop!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant afford a catback right now, I was thinking of it, ya ill probably get it welded at a shop.

But i have a question, would JB Weld work?

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
JB weld...that's funny. No that won't do it. You need to get it welded or replaced.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
same thing happened to me, and my friend. Just replace it!...the inside im SURE is almost as rusted as what fell off...im sure it's fixable, but then it'll prolly rust out somewhere else down the road...i suggest greddy cat-back...it's not too loud-if u dont like loud exhaust.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Look through the buy/sell forum. You'll find one for a good price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VTECIntegra9 on Feb/21/04 said:
same thing happened to me, and my friend. Just replace it!...the inside im SURE is almost as rusted as what fell off...im sure it's fixable, but then it'll prolly rust out somewhere else down the road...i suggest greddy cat-back...it's not too loud-if u dont like loud exhaust.
Yea i want a catback, but I cant afford it as I am 16 years old and just gota speeding ticket.

Thanks all for the info, tomorrow ill take it to get welded on, I just need a fix that will last a minimum 1 month then I will get a Greddy EVO2 Cat back.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
as for that EVO2 exhaust...im so tempted to buy it...i have an evo right now...but the new one is stainless!...plus...slightly smaller fart can tip. Yeah they're expensive - i got mine when i was 16 too...well good luck, man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts